- This is one of the great ideas for families.
- Weekend and weekday games.
- All-you-can-eat during the game.
By Todd Pund
Our first All-You-Can-Eat 10-game plan in the reserved seats sold out more than three months before our inaugural game. Because fans have continued to ask, we've decided to take a limited number of our Field Box seats and make them available on two different new 10-game plans. These 10-game plan seats are some of the best seats in the house, in the first four rows behind home plate.
At every game you attend in this Field Box 10-game ticket package, you'll get all of the hot dogs, burgers, chicken sandwiches, soda and water you want, at no additional charge.
All of the food and drinks come with the ticket. With this ticket plan, your unlimited food and drink is on us. Here’s what you get with each Macon Bacon Field Box 10-game plan:
1. Choice seat locations. These are reserved box seats in section 108. One of the best seats in the house.
2. All-You-Can-Eat. At every game you attend with your season ticket, you’ll get all of the hot dogs, burgers, chicken sandwiches, soda and water you want during the game.
3. Wait service. No need for you to go back and forth to get your food and drinks. Our full season ticket holders get complimentary wait service in their seats.
4. Free Macon Bacon hat. This is a quality $22 Macon Bacon hat. You get one hat per season ticket.
5. USA vs Japan. You'll get first crack at purchasing tickets to the USA Baseball versus Japan game on July 8th at 5pm at the newly renovated Luther Williams Field. It will be $15 per ticket and still comes with all-you-can-eat food.
6. Fireworks Shows. We’ll have at least two fireworks shows during the season.
Here are your two Field Box 10-game plan options:
Opening Night Plan
|Friday||June 1st||7pm||Lexington County||Opening Night/Fireworks|
|Thursday||June 7th||7pm||Florence||Happy Hour Drink Specials|
|Saturday||June 23rd||7pm||Florence||Halfway to Christmas|
|Thursday||June 28th||5:30pm||Lexington County||Doubleheader|
|Friday||July 6th||7pm||Savannah||Bark in the Park|
|Saturday||July 14th||7pm||Lexington County||Star Wars Night|
|Friday||July 27th||7pm||Gastonia||Faith and Fellowship Night/Fireworks|
|Thursday||August 2nd||7pm||Florence||Happy Hour Drink Specials|
July 3rd Firework Plan
|Saturday||June 2nd||7pm||Savannah||First Game vs Arch Rival|
|Sarurday||June 9th||7pm||Florence||First Responders Appreciation/Fireworks|
|Saturday||June 16th||7pm||Savannah||Military Appreciation|
|Monday||June 25th||7pm||Lexington County|
|Friday||July 13th||7pm||Florence||Allman Brothers Appreciation Night|
|Friday||July 20th||7pm||Florence||Cartoon Hero Night|
|Friday||August 3rd||7pm||Savannah||Last Home Game|
7. Premium VIP parking. You’ll have premium parking close to the stadium entrance for easy in and out. There is no charge for your parking. One spot per four plans.
8. Special Events. You’ll get invited to special events such as VIP batting practice on the field, VIP Kids Day with the players and coaches and more. You’ll also get first crack at purchasing seats for other events at Luther Williams Field.
9. Ticket Exchange Program. If for some reason you can’t make a game, you can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another game, based on availability. You can exchange before or after the game has passed. Just give us a call.
10. Highly limited. Our out-door grilling allows us to sell no more than 500 of these packages per game. This all-inclusive plan is not available for the single game buyer.
11. Highly affordable. Just $18 per game. That’s just $180 per Field Box 10-game plan.
12. Easy Payment Options. We make it easy to pay for your Macon Bacon membership. It’s just a $25 deposit per Field Box 10-game plan. We can then spread the remaining payments over monthly installments through the month of May. Each monthly payment will be charged on either the 1st or 15th of each month, depending on your preference. To set up a payment plan, please call the Box Office at 478-803-1981
To reserve your 10-game plans, either click the button below or call our offices at 478-803-1795.
Or you can visit our team offices at Luther Williams Field at 225 Willie Smokey Glover Drive between 8am-5pm.