Status: Seasonal Internship
Start Date: May 2018
Submit Your Resume to:
Utilizing YouTube, please complete a short, 90 second video introduction! Please answer the following questions.
- Full Name
- Why you would like to work for the Macon Bacon?
- Provide an example of excellent customer service that you have encountered.
- Do you have any special talents? Singing? Dancing?
Luther Williams Field
225 Willie Smokie Glover Dr.
Macon, GA 31201
The Macon Bacon is a collegiate summer baseball team playing in the Coastal Plain League (CPL). The team is based in Macon, Georgia and will play its Inaugural Season home games at Luther Williams Field in 2018. We are currently searching for an enthusiastic individual who loves to work hard, loves the fun of going to baseball games, and loves creating the fun of baseball games to join our team as an Operations/Concessions Intern. The Intern will assist the Director of Operations/Concessions in the day-to-day operations around the ballpark.
Responsibilities for Concessions operations include, but are not limited to:
- Report directly to Operations/Concessions Director
- Maintain clean and safe concession areas
- Manage gameday staff in concession areas
- Assist in inventory controls and purchasing
- Assist in stocking points of sale for all games and events
- Assist in food preparation and presentation for games and events
- Represent the organization at community events
- Work all Bacon home games and stadium events
- Perform additional duties assigned by supervisors
The ideal candidate should be well organized and highly motivated with a strong work ethic, and the ability to work as a team in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work all scheduled home games including evenings, weekends and holidays in an outdoor environment with additional scheduled events as needed. Flexibility to work long days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Knowledge of Microsoft based programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. Must have ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly without assistance. Exhibit strong customer service, time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage projects on strict deadlines. Must maintain a professional image and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.