10 Sizzlin' Hot Games
- Free food and drinks all game long.
- Weekend games, theme nights and fireworks.
- Free Bacon shirt.
- Flexible schedule for you.
By Brandon Raphael
I know what you're thinking.
"All-you-can-eat? What's the catch?"
The only catches are the ones being made on the baseball diamond.
When you come to a Macon Bacon game with a 10-Game Plan, you get dinner on us.
You want 15 hot dogs? Sure, go ahead. Craving 12 ice cold Coca-Colas? No problem. Can't resist eating 20 chocolate chip cookies? That's fine too.
You can enjoy unlimited hot dogs, burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, soda and water all game long.
No extra cost, it comes with the price of the ticket. So, leave your wallet at home.
How much is that you ask? Just $15-18 per game.
But wait, there's more. Here is everything you get with your Macon Bacon 10-Game Plan:
- Opening Night and Weekends. Our first home game of the season is sure to be a home run. We will have fireworks, great entertainment and some good old fashion baseball. The rest of your games will be on sold out weekends and holidays, so you'll be able to come to the ballpark full of Bacon fans.
Date Day Time Opponent Event May 31
Friday 7pm Florence Opening Night/Fireworks June 1 Saturday 7pm Savannah Battle for the Golden Spork June 7 Friday 7pm Lexington County Fireworks June 15 Saturday 7pm Savannah First Responders Night June 21 Friday 7pm Savannah Star Wars Night July 3 Wednesday 7pm Lexington County Fireworks July 6 Saturday 7pm Savannah Military Appreciation Night July 12 Friday 7pm Savannah Battle for the Golden Spork July 27 Saturday 7pm Lexington County Fireworks August 2 Friday 7pm Savannah Last Game of Year
- Choice seat locations. You have two seating options with our 10-game plan:
- Field Box: You're right on the action in the first four rows. Plus, you'll never need to leave your seat with in-seat wait service. These are in the red section.
- Reserved: These seats are in the main seating bowl. You'll be right in the first few rows of all the Bacon fans cheering your heart out. These seats are in the blue section.
- All-You-Can-Eat. At every game you attend with your 10-game season ticket, you’ll get all of the hot dogs, burgers, cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, soda and water you want during the game.
- Ticket Exchange Program. If for some reason you can’t make a game, you can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another game, based on availability. You can exchange before or after the game has passed. Just give us a call.
- Free Macon Bacon hat. This is a limited edition hat you can't get in the team store. You get one hat per 10-game plan that you buy.
- Four Fireworks Shows. Four of your games will include a spectacular post-game fireworks show.
- Highly limited. Our outdoor grilling limits and our desire to have short lines allows us to sell no more than 100 Field Box plans and 250 Reserved plans. This all-inclusive plan is not available for the single game buyer.
- Highly affordable. The Field Box plan is just $18 per game ($180) and the Reserved plan is just $15 per game ($150).
- Easy Payment Options. We make it easy for you to pay for your Macon Bacon tickets. We can spread out the payments over the next months until May. Each payment will take place 31 days after the initial deposit.
To reserve your 10-game season tickets package, click the ‘Reserve Now’ button below or call our offices at 478-803-1795.
Or you can visit our team offices at Luther Williams Field at 225 Willie Smokie Glover Drive between 8am-5pm.