10 Sizzlin' Hot Games
• Two seating options available – reserved and field box
• Weekend games, fireworks and theme nights
• Free unlimited food and drinks
• Free Macon Bacon hat
• Loads of fun
By Brandon Raphael, President of the Macon Bacon
I know what you're thinking.
"All-you-can-eat? What's the catch?"
The only catches are the ones being made on the baseball diamond.
When you come to a Macon Bacon game with a 10-Game Plan, you get dinner on us.
You want 15 hot dogs? Sure, go ahead. Craving 12 ice cold Coca-Colas? No problem. Can't resist eating 20 chocolate chip cookies? That's fine too.
You can enjoy unlimited all-beef hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, Cokes and water all game long.
No extra cost, it comes with the price of the ticket. So, leave your wallet at home.
How much is that you ask? Just $15 per game for reserved or $18 per game for field box seats.
We also added giant ceiling fans prior to last season which keep you cool in the stands on those warm Georgia nights.
So, order now and come hungry. Because, we are ready to put on a show for you at Luther Williams Field this summer.
THE 10-GAME TICKET PLAN
- Choice Seat Locations. You have two seating options with our 10-game plan:
- Field Box. You're close to the action in the first four rows in sections 106-110. Plus, you'll never miss a pitch with in-seat wait service. These seats are located in the red on the seating map.
- Reserved. These seats are in the main seating bowl. You'll be right in the first few rows cheering your heart out with all of our Bacon fans. These seats are located in the blue on the seating map.
- Opening Night and Weekends. The 10-Game Plan comes with our best 10 games on the schedule. Weekend dates, exciting theme nights and Opening Night which is one of the hardest tickets to get in town this summer.
- All-You-Can-Eat. At every game you attend with your 10-game season ticket, you’ll get all of the all-beef hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, Cokes and water you want during the game.
- Large Ceiling Fans. We added four massive ceiling fans to lower temps and keep a constant breeze in the seating bowl. This is the only way to watch baseball during the summer in Georgia.
- Ticket Exchange Program. If for some reason you can’t make a game, you can exchange any unused tickets for tickets to another game, based on availability. You can swap tickets before or after the game has passed. Just give us a call.
- Free Macon Bacon Hat. This is a limited edition hat you can't get in the team store. You will receive one hat per 10-game plan that you buy.
- Four Fireworks Shows. Four of your games will include a spectacular postgame fireworks show.
- Highly Affordable. The reserved plan is just $15 per game ($150 per seat), while the field box seats are $18 per game ($180 per plan).
- Easy Payment Options. We make it easy for you to pay for your Macon Bacon tickets. We can spread out the payments over the next months until the season.
THE 10-GAME SCHEDULE
|Fri., May 28||7 PM||Florence||Opening Night/
|Sat., May 29||7 PM||Savannah||Strike Out Cancer|
|Sat., June 12||7 PM||Savannah||Star Wars Night|
|Fri., June 18||7 PM||Lexington Co.||Fireworks|
|Fri., July 2||7 PM||Lexington Co.||Military Appreciation Night|
|Sun., July 4||7 PM||Savannah||Fireworks|
|Sat., July 17||7 PM||Lexington Co.||First Responders Night|
|Sat., July 31||7 PM||Spartanburg||Throwback Night|
|Sat., Aug. 21||7 PM||Savannah||Bark in the Park|
|Fri., Aug. 27||7 PM||Savannah||Fan Appreciation Night/
To reserve your 10-game package, click here or call our offices at 478-803-1795.
You can visit our team offices at Luther Williams Field to purchase tickets in-person.
Team Office Address:
225 Willie Smokie Glover Drive, Macon, GA 31201
The team office and The Pork Shop are open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday during the offseason
Do you want more information about the Macon Bacon 10-game plan?
Fill out the following form and a ticket representative will reach out to you.