• Two great seating options available
• Our 10 BEST games of the season
• All weekend games with exciting theme nights
• Free Season Ticket Holder Gift
• Fireworks shows
• Loads of fun
Click on each section below to learn more.
At every game you attend on this 10-game plan, you’ll have access to all of the hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, ice cold Coca-Cola products and bottled water you want.
All-you-can-eat is not available with single-game tickets.
You have two seating options with our 10-game plan:
• Field Box. You’re close to the action in the first four rows in sections 106-110. Plus, you’ll never miss a pitch with in-seat wait service. These seats are located in the red sections on our seating map.
• Reserved. These seats are in the main seating bowl. These seats are located in the blue on our seating map. Four large massive fans will help keep you cool during those summer months!
These are our ten BEST games of the season. Weekend games, firework shows and amazing theme nights! Here’s the 10 games you’re going to get:
Saturday, May 25 vs. Forest City Owls – Opening Day & Fireworks
Saturday, June 1 vs. Florence Flamingos – Superhero Night
Saturday, June 15 vs. Martinsville Mustangs – Stars Wars Night
Saturday, June 22 vs. Catawba Valley All-Stars – Military Appreciation
Friday, June 28 vs. Forest City Owls – Country Night
Thursday, July 4 vs. Holly Springs Salamanders – America Celebration Fireworks
Saturday, July 6 vs. Lexington County Blowfish – America Celebration Fireworks/Strike Out Cancer
Friday, July 12 vs. Florence Flamingos – 80s Throwback Night
Friday, July 19 vs. Florence Flamingos – Hawaiian/Margaritaville Night
Saturday, July 27 vs. Florence Flamingos – Fan Appreciation & Fireworks
Four of the 10 games on this plan will end with a HUGE fireworks show beyond the center-field wall.
When you purchase a 10-game plan, you’ll get one free gift for every seat.
This outstanding benefit allows you to exchange your 10 games and truly make it a plan that fits your schedule.
Can’t make it to a game? No worries. You can exchange your tickets before or after the game for another date that works for you. Just give us a call and we will get you new tickets to the game of your choice, based on availability.
The reserved plan is just $17 per game ($170 per seat), while the field box seats are $20 per game ($200 per seat). There are never any fees. The price you see is the price you pay.
This all-inclusive plan is not available for the single-game buyer.
The 10-game plan is a hit every year. Don’t wait and get yours today before they’re sold out!