• Two great seating options available
• Our 10 BEST games of the season
• All weekend games with exciting theme nights
• Free Season Ticket Holder Gift
• Fireworks shows
• Loads of fun
Click on each section below to learn more.
At every game you attend on this 10-game plan, you’ll have access to all the all-beef hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, ice cold Coca-Cola products and bottled water you want.
All-you-can-eat is not available with single-game tickets.
You have two seating options with our 10-game plan:
• Field Box. You’re close to the action in the first four rows in sections 106-110. Plus, you’ll never miss a pitch with in-seat wait service. These seats are located in the red on our seating map.
• Reserved. These seats are in the main seating bowl. You’ll be right in the first few rows cheering your heart out with all of our Bacon fans. These seats are located in the blue on our seating map.
When you purchase a 10-game plan, you’ll get one free Macon Bacon hat for every seat.
This isn’t a hat you can buy in the team store. It’s a limited edition hat created only for our plan holders.
We don’t water down our 10-game plan. These are our 10 BEST games of the season.
• Friday, June 2 vs. Lexington County Blowfish (Opening Night/Fireworks)
• Saturday, June 10 vs. Lexington County Blowfish (Decades Night)
• Saturday, June 17 vs. Catawba Valley Stars (Hawaiian Night)
• Saturday, June 24 vs. Boone Bigfoots (Superhero Night)
• Saturday, July 1 vs. Asheboro Zookeepers (Fireworks)
• Tuesday, July 4 vs. Florence Flamingo (Fireworks)
• Saturday, July 15 Lexington County Blowfish (Star Wars Night)
• Friday, July 21 vs. Lexington County Blowfish (Military Appreciation Night)
• Saturday, July 29 vs. Boone Bigfoots (Country Night)
• Friday, August 4 vs. Lexington County Blowfish (Fan Appreciation Night/Fireworks)
Our 10-game plan includes exciting theme nights, such as Opening Night, Decades Night, Superhero Night, Country Night, Star Wars Night and Fan Appreciation Night.
These are our top theme nights of the season.
Four of the 10 games on this plan will end with a HUGE fireworks show beyond the center-field wall.
Fans will be treated to postgame fireworks on June 2, July 1, July 4, and August 4.
This outstanding benefit allows you to exchange your 10 games and truly make it a plan that fits your schedule.
Can’t make it to a game? No worries. You can exchange your tickets before or after the game for another date that works for you. Just give us a call and we will get you new tickets to the game of your choice, based on availability.
The reserved plan is just $17 per game ($170 per seat), while the field box seats are $20 per game ($200 per seat).
We make it easy to pay for your Macon Bacon tickets. You have the choice to spread your payments out over the remaining months until April 15, 2022 via credit card.
Your ticket representative can help find what works best for you.