• The perfect family plan
• Weekend games, fireworks and theme nights
• Free unlimited food and drinks
• Free Macon Bacon hat
• Loads of fun
By Brandon Raphael, President of the Macon Bacon
I know what you're thinking.
"All-you-can-eat? What's the catch?"
The only catches are the ones being made on the baseball diamond.
When you come to a Macon Bacon game with a 5-Game Plan, you get dinner on us.
You want 15 hot dogs? Sure, go ahead. Craving 12 ice cold Coca-Colas? No problem. Can't resist eating 20 chocolate chip cookies? That's fine too.
You can enjoy unlimited all-beef hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, Cokes and water all game long.
No extra cost, it comes with the price of the ticket.
How much is that you ask? Just $15 per game.
We also added giant ceiling fans prior to last season which keep you cool in the stands on those warm Georgia nights.
With this 5-game plan, you get a manageable number of games.
So, order now and come hungry. Because, we are ready to put on a show for you at Luther Williams Field this summer.
THE 5-GAME TICKET PLAN
- All-You-Can-Eat. At every game you attend, you’ll get all of the all-beef hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, ice cold Coca-Cola products and water you want during the game. All-you-can-eat is not available with single-game tickets.
- Large Ceiling Fans. We've added four massive ceiling fans to lower temps and keep a constant breeze in the seating bowl.
- Fireworks. We've added a postgame fireworks show on Aug. 13, just for this 5-game plan.
- Ticket Exchange Program. This cool perk allows you to exchange your five games. Can't make it to a game? No worries. You can exchange before or after the game has passed. Just give us a call and we will get you new tickets to the game of your choice.
- Big Games. We will have great entertainment including theme nights and some good old fashioned baseball. Most of your games will be on weekends with theme nights such as Star Wars Night, Kevin's Birthday and Bark in the Park.
- Free Macon Bacon hat. This is a limited-edition hat you can't get in the team store. You will receive one hat per 5-game plan that you buy. The hat you will receive is shown on this page.
- Highly affordable. Our 5-game plan is just $15 per game. That’s only $75 per seat.
To reserve your 5-game season tickets package, click here or call our offices at 478-803-1795.
You can visit our team offices at Luther Williams Field to purchase tickets in-person.
Team Office Address:
225 Willie Smokie Glover Drive, Macon, GA 31201
The team office and The Pork Shop are open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday during the offseason
Do you want more information about the Macon Bacon 5-game plan?
Fill out the following form and a ticket representative will reach out to you.