• Your group gets choice seats
• Your own private area
• Your group will enjoy unlimited ballpark food, soda & water
• Your group will say, "Wow, now that was fun!"
When you host a group outing in one of our two VIP areas, you only need to bring one thing: a bunch of hungry friends and associates wanting to have fun. We take care of the rest.
From start to finish we’ll work hand-in-hand with you to make sure your event is a success. No curve balls from us.
Each of the two VIP areas is a brand new section in historic Luther Williams Field.
Here’s what your outing in the VIP area includes:
1. Group size. We can take groups of 20 to 125 people.
2. Unlimited food: Hot dogs, burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches. cookies, soda and water.
3. Free Macon Bacon hat. Each member of your party gets a free $22 Macon Bacon hat.
4. Cost-Certainty. With unlimited food and a Macon Bacon hat, the cost of going to our VIP group areas is very predictable, just $25 per person with a minimum of 20 tickets purchased. There are no hidden costs.
5. Room to mingle: You’re not stuck to one seat. You can wander around your particular VIP area and socialize or you can sit and watch the game or both. Your food is buffet style located in your seating area.
6. Kids Run the Bases Post-Game. Kids ages 12 and under are allowed to run the bases after every Macon Bacon game.
7. One Contact. Your Group Coordinator will be your one contact for all facets of your outing.
If you need a meeting area before the game--complete with ballpark food and drink--no worries. We have just the place for your group of 25 to 125. You’ll enjoy your meal before the game, have unlimited hot dogs, burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, soda and water during the game. You’ll be seated in the stands behind home plate.
You get to choose from two VIP areas
Unlimited fire grilled hot dogs, hamburgers and chicken sandwiches for everyone in your group.
The Macon Bacon hat your group will receive
If you have questions, give us a call or stop in and see us at the ballpark. Let’s get the Bacon sizzling.
Brittany Middleton (478) 803–1797
Nathan Goldenberg (478) 803-1794
Luther Williams Field
225 Willie Smokey Glover Dr. Macon, GA 31201