• Your group gets choice seats
• Your own private area
• Your group will enjoy unlimited ballpark food, soda & water
• Your group will say, "Wow, now that was fun!"
When you host a group outing in one of our two VIP areas, you only need to bring one thing: a bunch of hungry friends and associates wanting to have fun. We take care of the rest.
From start to finish we’ll work hand-in-hand with you to make sure your event is a success. No curve balls from us.
Here’s what your outing in the VIP area includes:
1. Group size. We can take groups of up to 125 people. The Party Deck is a minimum of 20 people. The Right Field Group Area is a minimum of 20 people on weekdays, and 40 people on weekends.
2. Unlimited food: Hot dogs, burgers, cheeseburgers, grilled chicken sandwiches. cookies, soda and water.
3. Free Macon Bacon hat. Each member of your party gets a free $22 Macon Bacon hat.
4. Cost-Certainty. With unlimited food and a Macon Bacon hat, the cost of going to our VIP group areas is very predictable, just $25 per person with a minimum of 20-40 tickets purchased. There are no hidden costs.
5. Room to mingle. You’re not stuck to one seat. You can wander around your particular VIP area and socialize or you can sit and watch the game or both. Your food is buffet style located in your seating area.
6. One Contact. Your Group Coordinator will be your one contact for all facets of your outing.
Check out our availibility for our biggest games on Friday's and Saturday's:
All games are at 7PM. Click here to view weekday games.
To reserve the PMC Party Deck or Right Field Group Area,