You'll be a VIP
- Free food and drinks all game long
- Free Bacon shirts
- First class wait service
By Brandon Raphael
We’ll make sure to stop the paparazzi when you come to the game, because you’re a VIP in this section in Luther Williams Field.
In the VIP Seating, you’re right down the line, so close you can hear one of the base coaches talking to the base runners. Feel free to give pointers.
Your clients will be wowed with the view of the game and all the fun going on between the innings. It will be an experience you and your guests will never forget. It is something you will never have at a MLB Stadium.
Plus, dinner is on us. You can enjoy free unlimited hot dogs, burgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, soda and water during the game.
So, you can keep your wallet in your pocket while you are enjoying a baseball game.
Here is everything you get with your Macon Bacon VIP Plan:
- VIP seat locations. There are only a limited amount of seats in the new VIP seating area at Luther Williams Field. These seats will go fast.
- VIP Row 1: Four Seats at a half round table in the first row, right against the fence. You'll be able to set your food and drink on the table and be so close to the action, you'll be to hear the coaches talking to the baserunners.
- VIP Row 2: Row two seating comes in sets of two or four. You'll be right behind the front row seats in high top chairs with a 18" drink rail table for you to set your food and drink on.
- All-You-Can-Eat. At every game you attend with your season ticket, you’ll get all of the hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, soda and water you want during the game.
- Wait service. You don't have to move an inch after you take your seat if you don't want. You'll have wait service throughout the game for all your food and drink needs.
- Free Macon Bacon shirt. This is a limited edition shirt you can't get in the team store. You get one shirt per VIP seat that you buy.
- Fireworks Shows. We’ll have at least four fireworks shows during the season.
- Special Events. You’ll get invited to special events such as VIP batting practice on the field, VIP Kids Day with the players and coaches and more. You’ll also get first crack at purchasing seats for other events at Luther Williams Field.
- Premium VIP Parking. You'll have premium parking close to the stadium entrance for easy in and out. There is no charge for your parking. One spot per four season tickets.
- Highly affordable. The Row One VIP Seating is $40/seat, or $160/game. Row 2 is $30/seat and available in both a full season ($750/seat) and 10-game plans ($300/seat). You pick what works best for you.
- Easy Payment Options. We make it easy for you to pay for your Macon Bacon tickets. We can spread out the payments over the next months until July. Each payment will take place 31 days after the initial deposit.
To reserve your VIP Seats, click the button below or call our office at 478-803-1795.
Or you can visit our team offices at Luther Williams Field at 225 Willie Smokie Glover Drive between 8am-5pm.
Minimum of 3 seats required. If you purchase less than 4 seats in a 4 seated section, you will subject to relocation. To see all available seats, click Show Section in Ticket Return.
All-you-can-eat is not included with single game tickets. Do enjoy that perk, you must purchase a minimum of 10 games.