Your private seats at
the best game in town
Food and beverages are included at each seat. And the view is terrific.You’re sitting closer to third base or first base than the pitcher.
By Todd Pund
Let me take you to your seat.
Your seat is down the first or third baseline at the ballpark. I consider them the best seats in the house. That’s what you get with our new VIP club seats at Luther Williams Field.
No setting your food and drinks on your lap and spilling. No having to lean over to talk to your friends. It’s like watching the game in your den, but instead, you’re right on top of the action.
Once at the games, your guests will think this is one of the great ideas for baseball fun.
Here’s what you get with each Macon Bacon VIP ticket that you order:
1. VIP seat locations. There are only a limited amount of seats in the new VIP seating area at Luther Williams Field. These seats will go fast.
Here are the two VIP Seating Options:
2. USA vs Japan. You'll get first crack at purchasing tickets to the USA Baseball versus Japan game on July 8th at 5pm at the newly renovated Luther Williams Field. It will be $40 per ticket and still comes with all-you-can-eat food.
3. All-You-Can-Eat. At every game you attend with your season ticket, you’ll get all of the hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, soda and water you want during the game.
4. Wait service. You don't have to move an inch after you take your seat if you don't want. You'll have wait service throughout the game for all your food and drink needs.
5. Free Macon Bacon hat. This is a quality hat that this is worth $25 in the team store. You get one hat per ticket.
6. Fireworks Shows. We’ll have at least four fireworks shows during the season.
7. Premium VIP parking. You’ll have premium parking close to the stadium entrance for easy in and out. There is no charge for your parking. One spot per four season tickets.
Opening Night Plan
|Friday||June 1st||7pm||Lexington County||Opening Night/Fireworks|
|Thursday||June 7th||7pm||Florence||Happy Hour Drink Specials|
|Saturday||June 23rd||7pm||Florence||Halfway to Christmas|
|Thursday||June 28th||5:30pm||Lexington County||Doubleheader|
|Friday||July 6th||7pm||Savannah||Bark in the Park|
|Saturday||July 14th||7pm||Lexington County||Star Wars Night|
|Friday||July 27th||7pm||Gastonia||Faith and Fellowship Night/Fireworks|
|Thursday||August 2nd||7pm||Florence||Happy Hour Drink Specials|
The Macon Bacon hat you will receive with your season tickets
The 42nd annual USA vs Japan series will take place at Luther Williams Field
7. Special Events. You’ll get invited to special events such as VIP batting practice on the field, VIP Kids Day with the players and coaches and more. You’ll also get first crack at purchasing seats for other events at Luther Williams Field.
8. Highly affordable. The Row one seating is $40/seat, or $160/game. Alas, those are sold out. Row 2 is $30/seat and available in both a full season ($750/seat) and 10-game plans ($300/seat). You pick what works best for you.
9. Easy payment options. We make it easy to pay for your Macon Bacon membership. It's just $ down payment per VIP seat. We can spread the remaining payments over monthly installments through the month of May. Each monthly payment will be charged on either the 1st or 15th of each month, depending on your preference. To set up a payment plan, please call the Box Office at 478-803-1981.
July 3rd Firework Plan
|Saturday||June 2nd||7pm||Savannah||First Game vs Arch Rival|
|Sarurday||June 9th||7pm||Florence||First Responders Appreciation/Fireworks|
|Saturday||June 16th||7pm||Savannah||Military Appreciation|
|Monday||June 25th||7pm||Lexington County|
|Friday||July 13th||7pm||Florence||Allman Brothers Appreciation Night|
|Friday||July 20th||7pm||Florence||Cartoon Hero Night|
|Friday||August 3rd||7pm||Savannah||Last Home Game|
To reserve your VIP Seats, click the button below or call our office at 478-803-1795.
Or you can visit our team offices at Luther Williams Field at 225 Willie Smokey Glover Drive between 8am-5pm.