• You'll sit in the best and most exclusive seats in the ballpark
• You'll be treated as a VIP every game with 100% access and premium parking
• Each ticket comes with unlimited food and drinks
• Your exclusive area will include a member of our waitstaff
From premium parking to some of the best seats in the park, this is the true VIP baseball experience at Luther Williams Field.
You and your clients can access the field prior to the game and tour the Macon Bacon clubhouse all before taking your seats that are so close to the field that you can hear the players' chatter. It will be an experience you and your guests will never forget.
Plus, dinner is on us. You can enjoy unlimited hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, ice cold Coca-Cola products and water during the game.
VIP Seat Locations
We offer two VIP seating locations at Luther Williams Field:
• VIP Tables – These are prime seats located down both the first and third baselines. You'll be at a half round table with four seats right next to the fence with a fantastic view of the ballpark. Plus, you can add your company logo to the table at no extra cost. The VIP Tables include a full season plan.
• VIP Row Two – Also located down the first and third baselines, VIP Row Two is directly behind the VIP Tables and just a few feet from the field. You'll be in high-top chairs at a drink rail table with a great view of the action. You can choose a full season plan or a 10-game plan with a VIP Row Two package.
Here is everything you get with your Macon Bacon VIP Plan:
- 100% Access: Do you want to watch pregame batting practice and meet the players? Would you like a tour of the Bacon clubhouse before the game? This is the true VIP experience. Just set up this premium access with your ticket representative ahead of game day.
- Premium VIP Parking: You'll have premium parking, close to the stadium entrance. There is no charge for your parking with a VIP plan.
- Choice Seat Locations: Both VIP plans offer some of the best seats in the house that provide picturesque views of our historic ballpark.
- Wait Service: There's no need to wait in line at the concessions stand. You'll have waitstaff taking your orders and delivering food and drinks to your seat so you never miss a pitch.
- All-You-Can-Eat: At every game you attend with your VIP plan tickets, you'll get all of the hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken sandwiches, chips, cookies, ice cold Coca-Cola products and water your heart desires during the game. Leave your wallet at home and let us take care of you all game long.
- Ticket Exchange Program: If for some reason you can't make it to a game, you can exchange any unused tickets to another game, based on availability. With this cool perk, you can exchange before or after the game has passed. Just give our ticket office a call to swap out tickets.
- Fireworks Shows: Whether you choose a full season or 10-game plan, you'll be at the ballpark for all four of our postgame fireworks shows. These are more than a few firecrackers, as we have put together thrilling shows that light up the Macon sky to cap off a perfect evening at the stadium.
- Free Macon Bacon Hat: Each person on a VIP plan will receive a limited edition hat that you cannot get in our team store.
Do you have a group that is interested in coming out to a Macon Bacon game? Fill out our form below and a member of our group sales staff will reach out to provide more information on how we can make it a special night at the ballpark for your group.